Thursday, 29 January 2009

More shelves

We've made another little trip to make the next section of shelf in the greenhouse. I only added part of the lower shelf that fills one side of the space. I realised that the covering of the door was not properly fixed, so I fixed it. I also made a kind of architrave to keep the breeze out around the door, which was stronger and colder than I'd realised. I also realised that the roof panels were not fitted the right way round so the rain will run in. It's not a big problem, but I will move the panel on a calm day. Maybe next time I'll work on the shelf.

No comments: